AVADeToNator DemolitionSHAKA Movie vol.68
DeToNator SHAKA()PlayMovie 68 4 kill !! DeToNator Official sitehttp://detonator-ava.com/ DeToNator Official Tiwtterhttps://twitter.com/AVA_DeToN...
By: DeToNator Channel
AVADeToNator DemolitionSHAKA Movie vol.68
DeToNator SHAKA()PlayMovie 68 4 kill !! DeToNator Official sitehttp://detonator-ava.com/ DeToNator Official Tiwtterhttps://twitter.com/AVA_DeToN...
By: DeToNator Channel
270 bridge demolition
A section of the east bound I-270 bridge over the canal was brought down this morning.
By: BNDVideo
See the rest here:
270 bridge demolition - Video
Screamride Demolition Expert Developer Commentary
Screamride #39;s executive producer, Jrg Neuman, joins us to cause as much destruction as possible in Demolition Expert.
By: IGN
Read more:
Screamride Demolition Expert Developer Commentary - Video
EXPLOSION! I-270 Canal Bridge Blast Demolition Part 1
Crews set charges on the old East Bound I-270 Canal bridge and then Boom it was in the Canal. I have been waiting almost 3 years to watch this thing go down and I #39;m glad it went just as planned....
By: Adam Petroff
See the original post:
EXPLOSION! I-270 Canal Bridge Blast Demolition Part 1 - Video
Sexy 48 Year Old Farm Girl Finishing Demolition On Her Coffee Truck!
Farm Girl is a beautiful almost 50 year old woman! In this installment of this multi-part video project, she continues with her conversion of a van into a coffee truck. She had a lot of fun...
By: Banshee Moon
Read more:
Sexy 48 Year Old Farm Girl Finishing Demolition On Her Coffee Truck! - Video
Affrontement wtf Ps3 et Ps4 "demolition derby stadium"
Affrontement wtf Ps3 et Ps4 lien de l #39;activit: http://fr.socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/8S8fPJqxP0OO6Pd9TZZz1g facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Tremors62 le crew: http://fr.s...
By: tremors 62
Go here to see the original:
Affrontement wtf Ps3 et Ps4 "demolition derby stadium" - Video
Lincoln Elementary Demolition
Demolition crews on Wednesday demolish the gym behind Lincoln Elementary School as the district prepares to build a new school on the Lincoln site.
By: cleveland.com
Read more from the original source:
Lincoln Elementary Demolition - Video
ORLANDO, Fla.
Downtown Orlando's well-known round building is finally a pile of rubble, but it doesn't appear that crews are clearing it away very quickly. The building was supposed to be down and the lot cleared before the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts opened last November, but the projectgot way behind schedule. Channel 9's Steve Barrett said that no more than three workers have been seen on the lot this week, trying to clear the massive pile of rubble. The city of Orlando opened the doors of the arts center in November expecting the seven-story bank building sitting out front to be gone. On Wednesday, Channel 9 received a statement from the city expressing regret that the demolition project isn't complete. The statement read, in part: "While we are disappointed that the demolition of the round building has taken longer than anticipated, the demolition process is still ongoing and is continuing as fast as possible." No one from Crusader Demolition, the company hired to take the building down and clear the lot, would respond to Barrett's questions about the project and when the land would be clear. Last month a rival contractor said publicly that his company had warned the city that Crusader Demolition wouldn't be able to complete the job on time. In the statement from the city, officials said they will look into possible penalties when the demolition project is complete. "Once the building is down we will determine the issue of possible fines," the statement read. Crusader is being paid $700,000 for the demolition. It's unclear how much money the fines could amount to.
Visit link:
Demolition company slowly clearing mess in front of arts center
Published: Thu, January 22, 2015 @ 12:04 a.m.
By Ed Runyan
WARREN
Preparation work has begun on the $2.4 million demolition of the 354,000 square foot historic General Electric Ohio Lamp Plant on Dana Street Northeast.
The approximately 100-year-old facility was GEs last factory that made only incandescent light bulbs when it closed at about this time last year after concessionary contract talks failed to produce a new contract. More than 180 people worked there.
The factory has historic significance for Warren because the Packard brothers first manufactured incandescent light bulbs at that location around 1890, before building their first Packard automobile there in 1899 and later selling off their light-bulb business to focus on wiring harnesses.
Packard automobile production moved to Michigan in 1902, and GE took over the light-bulb operation about 1916 about the time historians believe the first building at the GE plant was constructed.
Historians believe all of the buildings the Packard brothers used at that site were removed either early last century or after that.
GE has hired Saber Demolition Corp. of Warners, N.Y., to handle the demolition, and work has been ongoing for several weeks. The most noticeable work so far has been the installation of a fence around the facility and removal of the windows.
Originally posted here:
Demolition begins at Warren GE Ohio Lamp Plant
First published in News by Stuart Rust, reporter covering Dursley, Cam, Sharpness, Slimbridge, Kingscote, Stone, Coaley, Berkeley, Uley, Woodford, North Nibley, Wotton-under-Edge, Kingswood, Stinchcombe and Cambridge
THE demolition of Dursley's iconic Lister and Petter buildings continues as more of the old building is brought to the ground.
The job got underway on Wednesday, January 7, as Cuddy Dismantling and Demolition Group Ltd, based in Wales, began taking the building apart to make way for the next phase of the Littlecombe housing development.
One of Cuddy's machines could be seen prying apart the side of the building on Wednesday, January 21, and most of the factory has been completely hollowed out.
More delicate work will be carried out by the team on areas of the site that contain asbestos.
Cuddy have said they intend to be as sympathetic to the surrounding area as possible when tearing down the old factory and ensure noise pollution is kept to a minimum.
However, not all of the noises can be suppressed, and those around Dursley during the day may hear the distant sound of crashing as the structure is destroyed.
The demolition looks set to continue for another four to six weeks before the former industrial giant is completely levelled.
Many have expressed their sadness at the loss of such a significant former-employer in the town, including Dursley's mayor Jane Ball, but remain optimistic about the future and the regeneration that will take place courtesy of St Modwen after the Lister buildings are removed.
Go here to read the rest:
Demolition work at Dursley's Lister and Petter buildings continues