Home Builder Developer - Interior Renovation and Design
-
January 22, 2015 by
Mr HomeBuilder
There are no leads or suspects for a shooting outside of Vice President Joe Bidens Delaware home on Saturday night, since security cameras around the house was unable to capture any footage.
The already-unreliable security system had cameras aimed at areas adjacent to the house, but not at the main road a car was heard speeding from after four to six shots were fired, government officials said. Biden and his wife Jill were in Delaware over the weekend, but not at home at the time of the shooting.
The security system in Bidens home had been questionable in the past, with false alarms and incorrect data sometimes causing the Secret Service to turn it off until it was repaired last November. However, no specific details have been disclosed by the Secret Service.
As a practice the Secret Service does not discuss the condition, number or locations of cameras and alarms at facilities we protect since this is the type of information our adversaries desire, Secret Service spokesman Edwin Donovan told the Washington Post.
On the night of the incident in Delaware, the appropriate security measures were in place and fully functioning.
According to the Post, more security measures will be put in place in wake of the shooting.
Read the original:
Security system failed to catch weekend shooting at Bidens Delaware home
Category
Home Security | Comments Off on Security system failed to catch weekend shooting at Bidens Delaware home
-
January 22, 2015 by
Mr HomeBuilder
Mr Fix It, LLC - Handyman Services
Quality Handyman and General Maintenance Craftsmenship/nMr. Fix It provides quality, professional labor for both residential and commercial customers all thr...
By: Mr. Fix It, LLC - Handyman Services
Original post:
Mr Fix It, LLC - Handyman Services - Video
Category
Handyman Services | Comments Off on Mr Fix It, LLC – Handyman Services – Video
-
January 22, 2015 by
Mr HomeBuilder
Gutter Cleaning Tool Comparison and Review
Check out this video that compares 3 different gutter cleaning tools. I compare the Frost King Scoop, the Amerimax Gutter Scooper, and the Gutter Cleaning Spoon. Gutter cleaning and checking...
By: markthomasbuilder
Read the rest here:
Gutter Cleaning Tool Comparison and Review - Video
Category
Gutter Cleaning | Comments Off on Gutter Cleaning Tool Comparison and Review – Video
-
January 22, 2015 by
Mr HomeBuilder
Published: 21/01/2015 17:42 - Updated: 21/01/2015 17:54
Written byPhilip Murray
Police News.
INVESTIGATORS looking into the theft of twoCommon Marmosets from a home in Nairnsay they cannot confirm if a monkey handed into vets in Fife is connected.
On Monday an adult Marmoset monkey was handed in to a vet surgery in Fife by a member of the public, claiming to have found the animal in a shoe-box.
The Marmoset monkey is now in the care of the SSPCAs Edinburgh Animal Rescue and Rehoming Centre in Balerno.
The incident comes after the theft of two Marmosets from an enclosure in the Balmakeith Drive area of Nairn between 4.30pm and 10.50pm on Saturday.
Scottish SPCA Inspector Sarah Gregory has appealed for the person who handed a Marmoset into vets in Fife to get in touch. She said: The person reported finding the animal in a lay-by on the road between Kincardine and High Valleyfield. Unfortunately we have been unable to speak with them ourselves and are appealing to this person to get in touch with us.
At this stage we cant confirm whether this is linked to the two monkeys who were reported stolen in the Inverness area. We are currently working alongside the police and are asking anyone with information to get in touch.
The Marmosets stolen in Nairn are aged 12 months and 11 weeks respectively, with the older one being approximately 8 in height with distinctive white fur markings on the tips of the ears and the younger monkey approximately 3 in height, darker in colour with no white markings.
Originally posted here:
Investigators cannot confirm if Marmoset in Fife linked to Nairn monkeys theft
Category
Gutter Cleaning | Comments Off on Investigators cannot confirm if Marmoset in Fife linked to Nairn monkeys theft
-
January 22, 2015 by
Mr HomeBuilder
Hydromulch Wind Farm Energy Seeding Reed Hydromulch Renewable Texas Oklahoma
Hydromulch Hydroseed Wind Farms Seeding Texas Oklahoma Finn Learn more about our Hydromulching, Grass Seeding and Erosion Control services at http://www.reed...
By: Reed Hydromulching Inc
Link:
Hydromulch Wind Farm Energy Seeding Reed Hydromulch Renewable Texas Oklahoma - Video
Category
Grass Seeding | Comments Off on Hydromulch Wind Farm Energy Seeding Reed Hydromulch Renewable Texas Oklahoma – Video
-
January 22, 2015 by
Mr HomeBuilder
A group of top women's soccer players have withdrawn a gender discrimination lawsuit aimed at not being forced to play this year's FIFA Women's World Cup in Canada on artificial turf.
Being forced to play the event on the surface, which has drawn complaints over injury worries and true rolls and bounces of the ball, irked the women given the men's World Cup is played on natural grass.
That sparked the lawsuit against world governing body FIFA and the Canadian Soccer Association (CSA) filed last year with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario.
Attorneys for the players said they were forced to drop the lawsuit in part due to delaying tactics by FIFA and the CSA so the 24 teams - including Australia's Matildas - could have enough time to train on the proper surface for the global showdown that opens June 6.
"On behalf of the players, I want to thank all who aided our fight for natural grass fields at the 2015 World Cup including our volunteer lawyers from Canada and the United States," US star Abby Wambach said in a statement.
"Our legal action has ended but I am hopeful that the players' willingness to contest the unequal playing fields -- and the tremendous public support we received during the effort -- marks the start of even greater activism to ensure fair treatment when it comes to women's sports."
Wambach was joined in the complaint by several other top players, including US striker Alex Morgan, Germany's Nadine Angerer and Spain's Veronica Boquete.
Even actor Tom Hanks took up the players' cause, saying last year on Twitter: "Opinion: Women's World Cup is the best Soccer of the year. Hey FIFA, they deserve real grass. Put in sod. Hanx."
FIFA secretary general Jerome Valcke praised the desire of the women even as his group had fought against their goal of natural grass for the event.
"Over the last months we, myself included, have personally engaged with players and technical staff from the qualified teams to address their concerns and doubts," he said.
Read more here:
Women's World Cup surface lawsuit dropped
Category
Grass Sod | Comments Off on Women's World Cup surface lawsuit dropped
-
January 22, 2015 by
Mr HomeBuilder
A group of top women's football players have withdrawn a gender discrimination lawsuit aimed at not being forced to play this year's FIFA Women's World Cup in Canada on artificial turf.
Being forced to play the event on the surface, which has drawn complaints over injury worries and true rolls and bounces of the ball, irked the women given the men's World Cup is played on natural grass.
That sparked the lawsuit against world governing body FIFA and the Canadian Soccer Association (CSA) filed last year with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario.
Attorneys for the players said they were forced to drop the lawsuit in part due to delaying tactics by FIFA and the CSA so the 24 teams - including Australia's Matildas - could have enough time to train on the proper surface for the global showdown that opens June 6.
"On behalf of the players, I want to thank all who aided our fight for natural grass fields at the 2015 World Cup including our volunteer lawyers from Canada and the United States," US star Abby Wambach said in a statement.
"Our legal action has ended but I am hopeful that the players' willingness to contest the unequal playing fields -- and the tremendous public support we received during the effort -- marks the start of even greater activism to ensure fair treatment when it comes to women's sports."
Wambach was joined in the complaint by several other top players, including US striker Alex Morgan, Germany's Nadine Angerer and Spain's Veronica Boquete.
Even actor Tom Hanks took up the players' cause, saying last year on Twitter: "Opinion: Women's World Cup is the best Soccer of the year. Hey FIFA, they deserve real grass. Put in sod. Hanx."
FIFA secretary general Jerome Valcke praised the desire of the women even as his group had fought against their goal of natural grass for the event.
"Over the last months we, myself included, have personally engaged with players and technical staff from the qualified teams to address their concerns and doubts," he said.
Read more:
Women's World Cup artificial turf lawsuit dropped
Category
Grass Sod | Comments Off on Women's World Cup artificial turf lawsuit dropped
-
January 22, 2015 by
Mr HomeBuilder
U.S. forward Abby Wambach and a group of fellow players have withdrawn their complaint of gender discrimination over the artificial turf fields to be used for this years World Cup in Canada.
The artificial turf became a contentious issue with the players, who have claimed that the surface is less forgiving than natural grass and impacts play because of concerns over injury. They also claim that balls travel and bounce differently on turf.
But their overriding complaint was one of equity: The mens World Cup is held on real grass.
Our legal action has ended. But I am hopeful that the players willingness to contest the unequal playing fields and the tremendous public support we received during the effort marks the start of even greater activism to ensure fair treatment when it comes to womens sports, Wambach said in a statement Wednesday.
The players complaint was filed last fall with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario. It named FIFA, the international governing body for soccer, and the Canadian Soccer Association. Neither budged in reconsidering the planned surface for the event.
The World Cup will be played in six Canadian cities starting in June, with an expanded field of 24 teams. The final is scheduled for July 5 at Vancouvers BC Place.
The players want to focus on their matches and not the controversy, attorney Hampton Dellinger said.
The players are doing what FIFA and CSA have proven incapable of: putting the sport of soccer first, he said.
FIFA secretary general Jerome Valcke issued a statement saying that over the past several months he had met with players and the technical staffs from World Cup-qualified teams.
What was very clear from the meetings with the players was their desire and enthusiasm about making this the greatest FIFA Womens World Cup ever, and to ensure that they have the best possible conditions to perform well, he said. This is a goal they share with FIFA and we are totally committed to providing the best possible surface to enable everyone to enjoy a great footballing spectacle.
Go here to read the rest:
Players withdraw complaint in Canada over Women's World Cup turf
Category
Grass Sod | Comments Off on Players withdraw complaint in Canada over Women's World Cup turf
-
January 22, 2015 by
Mr HomeBuilder
BEST Hot Tubs Farmington Hills MI (888) 851-1320 For Sale|Jacuzzi|Spas|Outdoor|Portable|Gazebos
BEST Hot Tubs Farmington Hills MI CALL (888) 851-1320 For Sale|Jacuzzi|Spas|Outdoor|Portable|Cheap|Gazebos http://youtu.be/0l30ZaypCVY Financing Specials 0% ...
By: Lindsey M. Walker
See more here:
BEST Hot Tubs Farmington Hills MI (888) 851-1320 For Sale|Jacuzzi|Spas|Outdoor|Portable|Gazebos - Video
Category
Gazebos | Comments Off on BEST Hot Tubs Farmington Hills MI (888) 851-1320 For Sale|Jacuzzi|Spas|Outdoor|Portable|Gazebos – Video
-
January 22, 2015 by
Mr HomeBuilder
BEST Hot Tubs Minnesota CALL (888) 851-1320 For Sale|Jacuzzi|Spas|Outdoor|Portable|Cheap|Gazebos
Click to view our site http://www.lifespas.com/ BEST Hot Tubs Minnesota CALL (888) 851-1320 For Sale|Jacuzzi|Spas|Outdoor|Portable|Cheap|Gazebos http://youtu...
By: Lindsey M. Walker
Read this article:
BEST Hot Tubs Minnesota CALL (888) 851-1320 For Sale|Jacuzzi|Spas|Outdoor|Portable|Cheap|Gazebos - Video
Category
Gazebos | Comments Off on BEST Hot Tubs Minnesota CALL (888) 851-1320 For Sale|Jacuzzi|Spas|Outdoor|Portable|Cheap|Gazebos – Video
« old Postsnew Posts »